Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Arachnoid cyst in thoracic spine

Hi all

Just been diagnosed with arachnoid cyst in my thoracic. I was having test for my right cervical rib to be removed when the Dr found this cyst. I had recently been tested for multiple sclerosis too as my legs kept giving way and bad pains at night or walking up the stairs. I also had a buzzing sensation right near my butt hole. Hot foot and prickly toes. The cervical ribs cause me Thora outlet syndrome. So I'm getting it at all angles. I was quiet reliefed with finally getting a diagnosis until I was told how serious it is and the neurosurgeon still thinks I might have ms or a sister condition. 

I am 46 years old and fed up with the constant pain I am in. I already had the left cervical rib removed that caused a brachil Plexus injury. 

Last week I had accident and wet myself luckily I was only in the garden. I would like to know after surgery how many symptoms go or do you stay the same as before surgery but it stops deterioration ?.

advertisement

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a spinal thoracic cyst from T3-T8 and have surgery scheduled in a few weeks to remove the lower 3 levels. I’ll let you know post op how I’m doing. Your symptoms are very similar to mine! Let me know f you have questions or want to chat more:)

• advertisement