Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

bug in sandwich

LadyBugLLadyBug Posts: 851
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Water Cooler
this happened today, my niece stopped at a well known fast food restaurant, got a hamburger, she then took a bite out of it and noticed she had bit into a big bug, they then drove to my moms wrapped the sandwich up and called health department they came and picked up the sandwich i wonder what will happen next. oh by the way they could tell the bug was a cockroach
advertisement

Comments

• would lots rather find a whole bug than a peice of one.
  • that is terrible and I am with Ben on this one , I would much rather not find one at all but if I did I would rather it be whole.... :sick:
  • advertisement
  • they charge extra for it? "What would you like on your Whopper/Big Mac, etc, Mam"?
  • Sounds like you were at McDonald's. Now you know why their food as a special crispy crunch.

;)

Cheers, Mate
  • gross!!!
  • advertisement
  • well i haven't heard anymore about it except the health department took the left overs actually my niece had bought it for her 5 year old daughter so the daughter was eating eat it and it wasn't mickey dees it was -UR-ER K--G When i was young i worked art a few restaurants some nice some not but they all and i mean even the high class one had cock roaches always around the soda machines.
    paul that would be disgusting to see it run her iceceam
  • thats just enough to make me sick i wonder., if eating cockroash could exactualy make a person sick i believe sicalogicaly i would make ke sick.
  • eewwwww..bugs in sandwiches, ice cream, straws..makes you afraid to eat out. :T .jade
  • Patsy, this goes along with the soda machine. I was drinking a soda that came from a fast food place, a hot dog snitchel place, and all of the sudden I had all of these particles in my mouth. I spit it out and could tell that is was a cockroach! The worst part? I could taste it! It tastes exactly like you think one would and I couldn't get that taste out of my mouth to save my life. I always like to make my own soda now when I can and I watch the ice very closely, there is alot of bugs that get into there too! Eeeeeeeewgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • geee i have never tasted a roach before
    but when i was a little girl prolly 10 we used to go fishing in Wisconsin all the time and i was sitting in the chair trying to put a minnow on my hook like daddy taught me to do and of course i had a bag of chips sitting on my lap heheh
    well the bucket of minnows were sitting on a stool next to me
    and im not sure how this happened but instead of puttin a chip in my mouth i put a minnow in my mouth....
    my whole family teases me to this day patsy
advertisement