Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

almost recovered from Fibro

hi I just wanted to share my recovery encase it can help someone.

I came down with M.E 2 years ago which after about 6 months turned into fibro and crps, I was in a level of 11 pain every day and no painkillers helped. I felt like I had the flu every day along with a list of symptoms which I will list below encase it helps.

Symptoms

skin crawling, insomnia, burning skin inside out, electrical stings, pins and needles, fatigue, flueyness, aches,sharp pains, stinging outer skin. dizziness, digestive issues,visual disturbences, tmj, anxiety, depression, body tremmors,brain fog, speech issues there's probably more but I have likely forgotten and to be honest don't want to remember either,.

I first tried the lightening process, which at a wopping 1200 left me angry as when I was there as the other ill people had already tried it and were back, What does this say to me ! something is not right, so after doing that for a month or two I felt a little better but my gut told me it wasn't the answer, at this time I had hardly any pain, so then I moved onto something called Energy Flo Coaching, which is the same as Mickel Therapy and this is when I developed the most panful pain ive ever experiences, it was in my back along my spine like burning lava,then it moved into my legs and arms, and when I did go I would get a new pain somewhere else, it always moved around. which I also then tried, neither helped me, so then I read doctor Sarnos book and Steve Orzanich book on healing back pain and the great pain deception, these book made sense to me but I still wasn't healing by following the advice. I tried shamans, healers, hypnotherapy,cbt,meditation,cbd oil reconnective healing, oh gosh there were so many things. I was in a very bad place and even attempted suicide 3 times as I had lost hope anything would work for me and that I was broken!! I saw and spoke to many who had gotten better so why hadn't I?, then I got back online and went back to something I had seen but ignored, and this was Bio Energy Healing, it took me a few therapists to find the best one for me but I did in the end, I started to feel a difference straight away, and continued to have sessions every 14 days. Along with this I also had Rapid Transformational Therapy from my dear friend who also recovered from m.e and various symptoms, this therapy has helped me stop living in my head and being a continuous worrier, I had very negative toxic thought every day which were contributing to my illness. She does treat many people with many illnesses with just RTT alone, its also helped a lady I know heal from Cerebral Palsy, its almost unreal.

I don't want to go into too much detail about what happens in the treatments as its up to the individual to look it up and make there mind up, I don't believe in pushing someone to believe. people seem to heal in many ways and finding whats right for you is the key.

where I am now, I can walk miles where as 2 years ago I could not leave the house, I can do house work, exercise go out. I still have pain but its very low and I know it will all go soon, I don't work yet as I still need to get a lot of confidence back that I lost, but slowly I am getting there and starting to believe I will have my life back. last night I even went out and danced which seemed like a dream just a month ago.

I don't take any pain killers, I do take anti depressants as that what the docs gave m to help in the beginning but I can wory about coming off them in the future.

the reason I chose alternative healing was because my doctors kept telling me I was just depressed, and were useless, also my instinct told me they were wrong to tell me theres no cure. no one has that right to tell another person. its not true!

im happy to answer any questions.

I hope this can help someone looking for answers.

Rebecca

Rbarry
advertisement