Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Doing Crossfit for HNP

Dear All 

im a newbie in this forum, i got scoliosis and HNP in lumbar 4 and 5 . thats cause me have a back and right neck pain. i feel numb on my hip when im running, jumping and doing deadlift 
right now im still doing my crossfit class, but concentrate to train my upper body. 

i used to feel a frozen shoulder DOMS after doing back squad and push ups 

when im doing HIIT using Rowing, Ski-erg and Air bike - i got a good cardio exercise without feel any pain on my back or my leg. 

may be there is anything that you guys can share with me the best movement that i can do to tone my core, since i struggling for loosing weight and want to reduce my body fat 

advise are very welcome 

advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,304

Please do NOT start any type of exercise program, use of any gadget without first talking to your doctor and getting their approval

Many members here may offer their opinions on what type of exercise is good.  But remember, whatever they communicate, its what works for them  Everyone is different, everyone has different circumstances surrounding their spinal condition.  There is not one shoe to fit all sizes.

What may work for one person, could be very detrimental to another.   Only start something new after you have doctors approval

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences