Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Numbness in leg and foot. Difficult to walk

advertisement

Comments

• Sara~*

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

You're right about w/comp. They sure weren't looking out for my best interests. I was treated like a liar from the time of my very first on duty injury in November 2002 right up through the last day of my trial in June. As if I'd give up my dream career to fake being in pain so I can just live my life in bed or the recliner crying all the time and swallowing pills that are killing my stomach! ~X(

But that's all done and overwith-I won, but sure didn't feel like it as I got pocket change after my atty and insurance liens were paid, and got no future medical coverage. Hopefully SSDI will go my way and I'll be able to have surgery at some point so that I can try and regain at least some of my former life anyway. /:) :<

It's just too bad that the world has had to come to this-instead of looking out for us, these companies are only concerned with themselves. Unfortunately, it is all thanks to the people that DID "fake it" and claim things that weren't necessarily true. I'd like to beat every last one of them over the head-right along with the w/comp carrier in my case. X(

I get out as much as I can but unfortunately the cold season is quickly approaching which will mean getting out less and pain being more. I can only hope that my SSDI appeal hearing comes before too much longer. I've been waiting over 2 1/2 years.

Thanks again, and I hope things improve for you soon too!

Take care of you..
This discussion has been closed.