Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Spinal cord stimulator for nerve pain.

Spinal cord stimulator for nerve pain. Hi everyone  I am just starting to investigate about having a spinal cord stimulator put in, the representative from Boston scientific said that it helps or can help nerve pain,  also wondering how many areas of the body it helps. I’ve read a little about the pros and cons to having one put in. The representative stated it would help   The numbness and tingling. I have a fusion at c 1.  And c 2 . I am planning on having the test done it hasn’t been scheduled yet. I have so many problems with pain   Radiating through all my whole back and rib cage along with numbness in the arms hands and feet. I went through this with  The baclofen pump didn’t do anything for me, I don’t want to make the same mistake. I have a terrible problem with body heaviness.  Every doctor that I’ve seen states they are surprised that I’m not a quadriplegic. I’d really appreciate your input, it’s very hard in painfill,  to sit at the computer even for a few minutes. It’s gotten to the point that I’m hunching over and cannot stand up straight. Thanks take care and God bless.  You can personal message me if you would like to 

advertisement

Comments

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 657

I need help with this one .  I made a mistake by getting  The baclofen pump don’t wanna make another mistake.   The stimulator has wire leads and is inPlanted in the back.  Is it painful or uncomfortable after it’s put in. Can personal message me if you’d like or post it for everyone.  Take care and God bless.