Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

pain doc needed asap

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Chronic Pain
Trying to fire a pm doc who isnt doing anything but wanting to give shots in spine which ive had 10 sets of.If any ideas on the polite way to quit seeing doc please tell.


  • I haven't been able to change my PM doc yet but when I do I plan to just stop going. My PM really doesn't deserve an explanaition. As to my very first PM, I told him that he was fired right to his face. I loved it! If you are on a friendly basis with your doc, I really don't know what exactly to say except for the fact that in truth, we don't owe them anything. Remember, they are supposedly working for us. Yes, I know! I have a HORRIBLE PM who treats me very badly but sadly for me I happen to be stuck with him at the moment. I wish you the very best of luck with your new doc and hope that he treats you with the dignity that you deserve and more importantly, helps you to feel better.
  • how do u get records from pm doc
  • advertisement
  • the records. I called ahead and they had them waiting for me. I signed a release and they gave me records. It was that simple.
  • You will need to write a letter to your doctor requesting to be released from their care and from their pain contract as well. Tell them you are seeking a second opinion concerning your treatment and would need your medical records to take with you to give to the new doctor.
    Good luck to you in this endeavor. ">image
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,349
    Tonight I noticed that you created a post with the basic same subject in a number of different categories. Duplicate posting is something that we really do not want to see on this site. While you may think it creates more exposure, instead it creates more confusion.
    For details about why, please read:

    Thank you
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • Just call the office and ask them to release your records. No need to give them any reason but if you feel that you must, say that you are going in a different direction with your care. I wish you well! :)))
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Register to comment.