Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Lower back pain and tingles (feels like needles) in back and abdomen

I'm a 60 year old man that is in great shape. I have worked out 5 days a week for a number of years. I started having some lower back pain on and off a couple of years ago. I really didn't think much of it, because it did happen all that often.

However, in the last month it has gotten somewhat worse, with a new symptom. I now have a feeling like little needles being stuck into my back and torso, and sometimes my arms or legs and upper chest. This can happen when I'm walking, standing, or working out, but not all the time. It's more severe when I do heavier weights. Mainly something like curls standing up. So I have had to back off, which is frustrating. Plus my neck seems to crack a lot when I turn it to the right.

Any one have an idea what might be causing this? Pinched nerve? Disk?

advertisement

Comments