Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Medicare supplemental coverage plan

I am thinking about going with a F plan. Are all F plans no matter what company you choose are they the same .  I would appreciate any input. You can personal iMessage me. I do have a lot of  test done and doctors office calls. Take care God bless 

advertisement

Comments

• HI mike,

Are you feeling any better?

I looked up info on Medicare F.  Looks good and seems it's a very popular plan.  

I don't think all insurance companies are the same.  I would try and do a google comparison on the insurance companies that offer the plan in your area.  Or try and search how people rate their treatment by various insurance companies.  Other than that, as usual, I have no clue.  Have you chosen a company yet?

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 560

Hi Anita, yes I picked blue cross it’s $137 per month, then because I take quite a few prescriptions I picked A better prescription drug plan which costs $74 per month. As for how I am doing it’s getting harder to breathe My diaphragm and intercostal muscles are getting weaker.  Thanks for asking, you and your two sons are in my prayers most nights. Hope you’re doing OK and I hope the boys are doing OK. Take care and God bless 

• advertisement
  • Well, this doesn't sound good for you.  Would a cpap help?  Are you on oxygen?  What are your doctors doing for the breathing problem?

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 560

Well my oxygen levels are at 96% and when I  breathe deeper there at 100% but it’s still hard to breathe And is is very bothersome 

• Night time breathing can be different from awake breathing-just saying.

• advertisement
advertisement