Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Already existing back, and feel and it my back pretty hard

I’m pretty young to say I have two bulging Disc in my lower back. I recently was playing on my dads back. Not knowing he was trying to do squats while I was on his back(which is pretty damn dumb in my opinion with knowing I weigh over 150 but than again I shouldn’t have got on his back) with that being said he dropped me on the stairs on my lower back where my bulging disc are, and I hit the creases of the stair and to make it no better he fell on top of me! Ever since my lower back has been in more pain than what I’m used to bearing! It feels like I have pressure pushing in that spot and I’m terribly scared my condition has worsened. Usually I can put up and bare the pain but were since this happened it 10x worse.

advertisement

Comments

• Let me make sure I understand this.  You are at least 18 years old, you weight over 150 pounds, and you jumped on your dad's back while he was exercising.  Hmm.  why on earth would you do something like that?  Sigh.

See a doctor.  Don't ever do that again!  You could have seriously hurt your dad.  How is he?  Keep us posted on your condition.  

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,587

kaydshea
    Welcome to Spine Health

All new members should take the System Tutorial
    New Member Information Guideline / Checklist 

If you are scared your condition has worsened, have you called your doctor?
    Please use the guideline to tell us more about yourself.
    Take care and keep us posted.
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement