Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Omg the pain

anyone out there that can give me some advice I would be grateful, I had a lower back fusion in July I was ok after for a month or two but now I’m in agony I can’t stand for more then about five mins and can’t sleep with the pain in both my back, around hip and right leg, I went back to the doc about two months ago because of pain in my right leg and at that stage everything was ok but now the pain in my leg is going into my calf and back pain which I didn’t really have two months ago is pretty bad! I know I need to go back to docs but on annual leave so it’s going to be after Xmas before I can see him! Help!!!! 

advertisement

Comments

• Lou Lou, Just my opinion but call your MD and see if he can get you in sooner BEFORE the main holiday season is upon us

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,587

I agree with DavidG, call your doctor. Like you, we have no idea what's going on. Maybe he could at least give you something for the pain until he can see you.
    Take care and keep us posted.

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • Loulou, hoping you get some pain relief very soon. I totally understand the pain. Call your doctor and see if you can at least get some pain meds until your appointment.