Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Headache relief from artificial disc surgery

Good morning. Just wondering how many had head or neck pain relief after cervical artificial discectomy? Im having c3 to c4 and c4 to c5. Thanks

advertisement

Comments

• About 12 years ago I had horrible headaches due to degenerative disc disease in my cervical spine. I had a C5 C6 fusion, no more headaches. Recovery was fairly quick, two months. Since that time I have forgotten those problems and have not noticed any issues from the fusion.

• Thanks. That makes me feel more confident that this surgery will work. Ive suffered for 25 years. Brutal headaches stiffness and dizziness upon waking and it doesnt get much better. How quick was your recovery?

• advertisement