Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Diabetes What were some of your symptoms

What were some of your symptoms .?    I broke my neck five years ago C. 1.  C. 2. . I have not had a test for sugar that I know well in five years. It would seem that it would have shown up on some of my blood test.  Well today a friend tested me and my sugar level was 300. I have a lot of medical problems and symptoms. Tell me what  some of your symptoms are. I am going to the doctor on Monday. Take care and God bless 

advertisement

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 677

Thank you Anita ,  I took about  2 Hours after I ate lunch.   I’ll have to get it checked again. I remember prior to my accident it was always in the 90s . Of course that was five years ago. The doctor has never mentioned any problems with my sugar. Thank you God bless 

• advertisement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

They told me that I did not have to fast for the A1C test.  I had it done this morning will probably have the results in a few days. 

• Hi Mike
    My husband has Type 2 diabetes he does a bad job of checking his numbers and other things that would help. A couple of things we all notice with him when his numbers are high is very tired, forgetful or like spaced out and we all see his face as really flushed. 
    I have a lot of health issues and was (still am) feeling so run down I went through a period where my doctor thought I was pre-diabetes and when I checked my numbers they would go from 70 to 330 or higher in a day. So I eliminated all the sugar I could and watched my diet plus drank tons of water. Not that you are going through what I did but after about a month no further problems occurred. 
    I hope you don't have diabetes please let us know what you find out. The thing is on the other side of it if you do it can be controlled  in lots of cases. Then you and your doctor could work together and be able to develop a plan that could make you feel so much better.
    Take care Sherri

• advertisement
  • Mike, all of the above are correct with the normal being 80-100mg/ DL, most non diabetics will be close to this range except when you eat prior to labs being drawn. Some of the symptoms of Diabetes are increased thirst, increased urination, fatigue, mental confusion. Please don’t rely on one reading of your blood sugar!

DavidG

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Hi Sherri, 

I had the A1 C test  done, it came out at 5.1. So I don’t have diabetes. So I guess I’ll  just have to figure out something to feel better.  I am on so many medications ,  I feel stiff and weak all the time, don’t feel like eating,  my chest, diaphragm, neck and shoulders are still constantly stiff All the time.  Just yesterday I bought an elliptical exercise machine ,  I like it better than a treadmill. Thanks for your help any suggestions are  appreciated.   You can personal message me if you want to. Take care and God bless. I live in Michigan.

• [Deleted User][[Deleted User] Posts: 1,095
    edited 12/23/2018 - 4:44 PM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

I had all my test done no diabetes

advertisement