Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Back pain and leg movement

Hi I am new here and need some advice:

IN April 2017 I noticed that my left leg wasnt working properly, for example i couldn't as mechanics were all wrong. Saw doctor, had physio no improvement, scan report said (my scan and op were carried out in Saudi Arabia as i was working there at the time.

' Low back pain radiates to the left lower limb, to rule out sciatica. Findings:
Dehydrated L5-S1 disc. Normal height, alignment and signal intensity of the vertebral bodies. Vertebral body hemangioma is
seen at L3 vertebra. D11-D12: Mild posterior disc bulge abutting the dural sac, however not causing significant stenosis. L4-L5:
There is mild posterior disc protrusion abutting the dural sac, however not causing significant stenosis. L5-S1: There is
asymmetric posterior disc bulge more on the left side impinging on traversing left S1 nerve root with resultant edema, and also
mildly compressing the dural sac causing mild central canal stenosis and right neural foeamen stenosis and moderate left
neural foraminal stenosis . Impression: Multilevel disc disease, most marked at L5-S1 level as described above.

In February 2018 I had a disk replacement in my lower back L5-S1 since then I have been experiencing back pain and my left leg is still not working and I need to use crutches to get around and have had numerous fall from being off balance.

I am now in the UK NHS system and have had a head and back scan and am waiting for outcome of that, but was wondering if anybody could offer a glimmer of hope?

advertisement