Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Inner Tremors

I've had inner tremors for a few years - I always described them as feeling like my skeleton was shaking. You can't see it from the outside, but it's really distracting. Actually, it's pretty distressing. I've read a few people saying that this could be fibromyalgia. Does anyone else experience this?

I also have lumbar degenerative disc disease and stenosis but I don't think it's related to either of those as the tremors aren't centralized to one area or necessarily attached to pain. I read that light exercise helps other people I was just wondering if anyone else has other tips. (( And yes, I take gabapentin 300 3x a day.)) ~

advertisement

Comments

• I had more of a vibration like a tuning fork in various bones. This lasted a couple months immediately post 3 level lumbar fusion last year, where I had a lot of pain waist down, and still do. the vibration was more in upper body areas, elbows, forearms, shoulders, but mostly elbows and it was very disturbing distressing to me also, but not really painful.  I never found a reason for it as it went away as I finally went on loads of gabepentin, pain meds and muscle relaxers to relieve other pains.   

L3-S1 ALIF Feb 2018 and 

L3-S1 PLIF Laminectomy and Fusion March 2018