Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Scs battery pain burning ten months after implant

Hi

Please can anyone let me know if they started having burning and pain and bruising feeling  around battery area after it had settled from surgery, I am 10 months post implant.

My lead scar also has a granulated tissue area at tail end of scar purple doesn’t heal but not infected.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,480

vix

Have you notified your doctor of this? I have had a SCS and was told if I had burning or pain from the implant to immediately call my doctor. I had mine removed as it was not helping the nerve pain. I had a pain pump implanted to control my lumbar and spine pain. But even with a pain pump, I was told the same thing. Any problems at all with the pump to call immediately. My PM doctor periodically checks for granulomas at the end of the catheter.
    Good luck and please let us know what you find out.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • Thank you asked pain team to call me hopefully hear tomorrow or Tuesday .

They don’t seem concerned by the granulated tissue x

• advertisement