Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Roller Coasters at Disneyland?

After a Mobi-C Disc replacement at C5/6, are my roller coaster days over? My family will be visiting Disneyland in July. I had the surgery on Jan 21st. 

advertisement

Comments

• I go to Disney a lot.  Over 20 trips up to now and sadly cannot ride the rollercoasters any more. There are noticed in all the rides warning not to ride if you have any back/neck problems and I know they do bump you around so personally do not want to take the risk.   I did on my last trip do sirin and the new pandora ride but kept to the shows and just looked after everyone’s belongings while they ride   It does suck but I found lots of things I hadn’t done before as no long waits   I hope you can still enjoy your trip, and check in with the customer service team as they can give detailed advice on all activity’s and the rides

• Joel1QJJoel1Q Posts: 324
    edited 02/16/2019 - 5:10 AM

I hadn’t thought of that, no more space or thunder mountain??? The thought of going to Disney just makes me tired so when I get stronger I guess I’ll ask my surgeon if my newly fused back l3-s1 would survive any rides besides it’s a small world  :o

L3-S1 ALIF Feb 2018 and 

L3-S1 PLIF Laminectomy and Fusion March 2018

• advertisement
  • slysene-Very good question, one I would talk to my surgeon about for sure.

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator