Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

ct mlogram lumbar rea

had my 2nd ct mylogram last monday. 1st one a resident hit my artificial hip. a diaster, had to schedule new scan. new scan went well was under sedation. now my legs are extreamly numb , they said take 5 days to rest. Still numb and weak. Radiologist said this was normal. waiting for neurosurgeon to get me in for a appointment after reading scan. has anyone experienced this?????  thanks so much

advertisement

Comments

• I have had several myelograms, last one last week, always told to lay flat for 24 hours afterwards to let spinal sac heal, never had any numbness or weakness afterwards. I think I would call my actual doctor to clarify if this is a normal reaction

challenger
    Spine-Health Moderator

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,168

I have a number of myelograms.

The first was in 1978.  After the procedure I was told NOT to raise my head for 24 hours or I would get a massive headache

Then in 1986 I had another myelogram, this time I was told NOT to lay flat for 24 hours

But as challenger said I would definitely contact your doctor

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement