Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I fell on my butt hard 3 weeks post surgery

I slipped on coffee spilled in floor and fell hard on my butt and back hit refrigerator.I had L4.L5 S1.disc replacement,bone marrow from hip and rod screw plate surgery 3 weels ago now I have nerve pain in my spine real low &going down back of left leg.and radiating thru butt.I havent had it like this since surgery I have had pain nut it wss top of legs thru hip.Could I have messed my surgery up??

advertisement

Comments

• Unfortunately only your surgeon can answer this question.

• Lisa- If you have not already done so you should talk to your surgeon and report the accident and new pain, you are also at about the right time for nerves to start waking up which can be very painful and hopefully that is what is going on, nerve pain can be treated by medication, by contacting your surgeon you will know for sure and at leat have piece of mind that you did not reinjure yourself.

Good luck and let us know what you find out

Chip 

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• advertisement