Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Beautiful morning

Up at o dark thirty, fixing to load the boat and watch the sunrise from the ocean. Nature starts coming alive as a new day begins! I can sit at home watching the walls or get out and see what God has created for us! Fish in the box will be a bonus! Hope everyone has great day!.........David

DavidG

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

advertisement

Comments

• David

Catch em up and have a great day

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 674

Good luck Dave, I am a Pike and muskie Fisherman. They aren’t good to eat  really fun to fish. Hope you catch something. 

• advertisement
  • Great Day! Caught my limit on Reds and Sheephead! Saw 1 leatherback sea turtle, calm seas but came home with a sore neck and back . Trying to figure out what hurts worse, my usual ailments or this bright red sunburn! But a great day regardless!

DavidG

• David

Glad you had a great day, a nice cool bath will make that sunburn feel better

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• HI David
    So great you were able to get out and fish plus catch some. Fishing for me was a release from it all get out there quiet with no one around if we were lucky. My favorite was running into eagles, deer just all the nature treasures. We are river sometimes lake fly fishermen and favor trout. 
    Anyway nice to read a post like this. 
    Take care of that burn 
    Sherri

• advertisement
  • Hope3, I’m a outdoor type of person anyways but hunting and fishing I love. Sitting in a tree stand before light and watching as nature starts waking up as the suns starts peeking through the trees. First you’ll see the little finches fly about ,followed by squirrels coming out of their sleeping holes. Same with fishing! Watching the porpoises come up along side of your boat as they look for baitfish. The piece and quiet! Then as the sun hit high noon you see and feel all that Mother Nature offers here in Florida, attack of Florida’s State bird THE MOSQUITO! !!!  I see on TV scenes from up north where you have all 4 seasons. What a life ! Here we have the hot season and the cold season! Nothing in between. Some of you live in small towns and complain “ there’s nothing to do” . Here we turn the news on to see how many were shot and killed the night before. I think we’re up to 28 right now since Jan 1st.  But back to nature, is the most relaxed place you can find!

DavidG

• I'd love for my pain to be from a sunburn and that's saying a lot as a Melanoma survivor!  Glad you had a great day!!!

• Fi, when you live in Fla, your bound to have skin cancer. So far I’m up to 4 cases squamous cell, and 1 case of basal cell. We regret what we did as teenagers always being tanned! .....David

DavidG

• Hi Dave,

I love fishing but I always pay for it later in the day and all the next day.  My neck fusion just changed my life so much.  I use a light tackle rod and reel and love to surf fish.  I have about given up on surf fishing though as casting over and over just takes too much effort.  My arms tire so easily.  I live close to the Outer Banks in Carolina.  I now head to the fishing pier which is much easier as no casting is involved.  I have been outside walking but its still a bit chilly for me.  The cold just makes me tense up so much setting off my pain.  It will be another two months before its warm enough for me to fish comfortably. 

Cant wait till June to get out there!!!

dmo

• Dale, I know the feeling well! When I was younger, I used to fish strictly offshore. Then the price of fuel went sky high I sold that boat and switched to kayak fishing which I loved! Then after my injury, was the end of paddling a kayak and I thought end of fishing. Then this past December, I found a 19 foot Hewes Redfisher flats boat and bought that so it’s back to fishing! I definitely am sore the next day but I won’t let this neck stop me! I used to dream about N.C outer banks for Tuna! Was always and still is on my bucket list!

DavidG

advertisement