Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain is really a killer of Joy

As body aches come and go in transient episodes life hs its usual gentle wave motions

You live

You learn

You get gentle wave motion. 

For a while i  have been dealing with leg pain on the right

Sciatic in nature,it flares but for  weeks its been yammering ceaslessly,fearlessly,constantly 

Wake up with edema in it and i walk with fear..taking deliberate slow steps..honest steps

Because i am showing what its really like to the world. No hiding this pain..right here..in your face.

Decline is inevitable for those  who push. But as many pain sufferers know..life goes on,bills pile up and those who depend on you...don't magically stop.

Whatever happened down there..is in the way. When i went and shot surf it was there..but the water helped with decompression.

My joy is fading at the thought of facing pain..it really shouldn't..as my mental state is separate from th physical and emotional..all separate..all intertwined..all equal. 

So its an emotional issue at heart

It hurts..ok 

I know it hurts..ok

But knowing its going to hurt makes it hard.

Outcome is dependent on effort 

So ill toast the pain with a glass of dark brooding wine,maybe smoke an fragrant cigar and look into the smoke like a sage  searching for answers

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement