Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Views

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Views.

Buddy Posts
Recent Post

I am thinking of renaming both of them to:

View Buddy Posts
View Recent Posts

And then when I get View My Posts, that will be added.
I can 'weight' them so they appear at the top of My Stuff
menu.
Or would having all MY xxxx views grouped together (near the top) and the
other Views just following

What do you all think?
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• I like the idea of

View my posts
    View buddy posts
    View recent posts

Either at the top or at the bottom of "My Stuff". Since there's no way to quickly get to any of these if there's more than a few posts, it makes it easy if it's referenced to the top or to the bottom. Would love to have a nav link on the bottom of the page that sends you directly to "My Stuff"

Great work Colonel, great work!

"C"
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
    "C" thanks promotion from Captain to Colonel!

I am , will always be just the Captain!
    Cant go any higher - by choice

But your consideration is more than welcomed.

Hmmm, wait a second, 5 Star General <):) <br />Then could I get to wear some Silver Coated six shooters!
  • advertisement
  • my recent posts would be a great idea. I forget what and where I post most of the time and that would help alot.. :$ :))) jade
  • jade -If you click on 'points' on the left under MY STUFF it will take you to your last posts...well links to them.
  • or 'My points' on the left rather...
  • advertisement
    Thanks to Cindy, we have all found that way (via My Points) to find some of your posts.
    I am looking at a better view, similar in style to View Recent Posts and View My Buddy Posts.
    I know many times, I would want to look back to see what I recently posted
    I've moved the major View items to the top of My Stuff section. I also renamed
    some of them. The new names are:

View Recent Posts Display all recent Posts

View Buddy Posts Display posts made by your buddies

View My Posts Display your authored posts

View All Members Points Display Members Points

View My Points Display your Points (which really also contains each of your posts)

View My BuddylistDisplay your Buddy list

Down the road, I am planning to incorporate a 'nicer' display so that it would be easier to view and navigate.
  • These changes seem to be great Ron, thanks for working on them.
  • i must be slow, i just noticed all the views, your a busy man Ron, you have been working hard you deserve a break, maybe you could put your feet up, watch a good movie, eat a taco, swallow a pill,take a nap.... well thats what im gonna do anyway, thanx Bo-- man
  • And every time I read your posts I roll my mouse over the blue lettering..habit. :?
advertisement