Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

5oranges74

Hey March Buddies, my slice and dice date is March 19.  My family and I are scared for me to have this surgery for one reason.  Last Oct I went in for a routine gallbladder surgery, in and out, ya right.  Well i had so much infection and stones, not to mention a stone  the size of a peach pit that wore a hole in my bile duct.  Needless to say the simple in and out surgery turned into a 6 day hospital stay and two tubes coming out of my stomach for 6 weeks.  Not to mention the 7 inch scar.  Well for this surgery I have done my homework and I'm trying to prepare my home and family for any out come.  I have complete faith in my surgeon.   My husband is even taking time off work to help me recover.  So mentally and spiritually I'm ready. 

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,364

5oranges74

Welcome to Spine-Health and Surgery Buddies. To be in March Surgery Buddies, click on the link below and start your discussion.
    /www.spine-health.com/forum/discussion/107993/treatment/surgery-buddies/march-2019-surgery-buddies#latest
    March 2019 Surgery Buddies

You will be the first there but other members will soon follow.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History