Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Good TV shows on Netflix

Good TV shows on Netflix  are. The. Ranch  with Sam Elliot,   Covert affairs,  24.  ,   Longmire. , Does anyone else have suggestions.

advertisement

Comments

• Umbrella Academy 

•   Madam Secretary and Designated survivor. 

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,065

The Story of God with Morgan Freeman. Big eye opener on all religions.

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,271

Most folks know that I am a Wine fanatic and a very good cook.

Fat, Salt Acid and Heat

A great show explaining how all of those elements make for great foods

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,065

Thanks Ron, I'll try it. I read where if you watch cooking shows they will help you gain weight!! LOL

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 631
    edited Today 1:34 PM

DMO  definitely designated Survivor 

Story of God with Morgan Freeman sounds like a good one  i’ll have to look that one up Sandra

All I can say is the best show that I liked was The. Ranch with Sam Elliot. You have to watch it they are half  hour shows.

advertisement