Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

My surgery for Spinal Stenosis Decompression 4 levels (lumbar) is today.

Thanks for any good vibes!

advertisement

Comments

• I had the same surgery February 1. Hope everything goes well for you.

• darla

Hope everything goes well today and you are pain free soon.

Chip

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• advertisement
  • Chip, Thank you so much! It went well and the recovery is beginning. Difficult but at least it is recovery. Thanks again!

• Mika, Thank you! How are you doing? Since you are almost 2 months after...Better?

• darla

Glad to hear everything went well, now comes the hardest part of all, patience during recovery, I have posted a link below that may help.

Recovery, the most important phase - Patience required

Chip

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• advertisement
  • Thanks, Chip. I read it...some good advice!

• darla

I hope everything goes well and you recover quickly

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• Thank you so much! Unfortunately I am a frequent flyer for surgery so I try to have patience and ask others to help. Not easy for me...I am a do things myself kind of person. I also am trying to stay positive. With a lot of painful and frustrating conditions that is not always easy but I do think I am healing well and already notice some benefits from the surgery. Thank you for checking on me!

• Glad everything went well, take care of yourself and give yourself the proper time to heal

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• That is the hard part, challenger. Good advice!

advertisement