Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

9 Weeks Monday post Fusion L4-5, Discectomy

I had Fusion surgery and a discectomy February 25th 2019. I am posting for those upcoming surgeries out there that mine so far has been successful. It resolved the slipped disc and stenosis I have been suffering with 7 years. I am able to walk again , something I could only do stopping every so often and am able to stand without leaning over or on something. I now am doing physical therapy to start strengthing the muscles I lost during the time I was unable to get around well, and therapy is going well. I am a 56 year old female , quit a job do to the loss of mobility . I am now taking this time and building strength and indurance back up, get back to healthier eating and thankful that I had so far a positive outcome. No NO it wasn't easy but ... if I can get thru it to the other end you can to!

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,399

wubby1963

Thank you for the update as well as the success story. So many times we have members wanting "success" stories as they only read the bad recoveries.
    With your permission, I would like to bookmark your story to use in the future to help someone else.
    Congratulations on your recovery, you've worked hard for it. And I think that's where a lot of members have problems. It takes time and patience.

Thank you again.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History