Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the wonderful moms and mums, Happy Mother's Day!!

A mother is like a flower, each one beautiful and unique. It's always been said that the hardest job in the world is being a mom. I have found it to be the most rewarding.

What has been one of your "Happy" moments being a mom? 

Sandra
Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
---------------------------------------------------------------
Please read my  Medical History
advertisement

Comments

• Sandra
    I know how much you love being a Mom and you are at the top. I wish everyone could feel that feeling I do when I look at my two boys who are men now there are no words to describe. They are two of my best friends.
    Gosh when I think of my two sons of course the moment they were placed in my arms. But one memory is the trip they decided to drag their Mom along with at the top of a mountain to fish. We spent three days fishing a river where at that time no one went. Gee I can get all emotional about it writing here. 
    Better stop there cause I could go on and what is one of yours?
    Have a great day
    Sherri

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,399

Being a single Mom, we didn't have a lot of money. But almost every weekend I took my 2 girls and their friends camping. So many great memories of laying under the stars looking for UFO's and shooting stars, going fishing, making games out of looking for bugs, cooking over a camp fire. I think I raised half of the neighborhood because all the kids wanted to go from all the stories the girls would tell them.

My best Mother's Day was 28 yrs. ago with my daughter Sherry and granddaughter Chelsea, 4. We went to a strawberry patch and picked strawberries for daiquiris while Chelsea sat in the field and ate in her new yellow outfit. We took all the berries home, made daiquiris and Sherry's husband Mark slow cooked ribs. What a day!!

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement