Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Memorial Day Safety

Guys and Gals, This weekend is one Holiday, I’ve always dreaded in my prior life. We could pretty much bet we would be pronouncing multiple high school kids dead from drinking and driving. This is also one of the busiest traveling Holidays as well. Please be careful and observant over this Holiday. I know the vast majority of all members here won’t, be out drinking  but be aware of your children or Grand children. ( yes we were all young once ) currently I-95 is closed in both directions at the Florida/ Georgia borderline due to a wildfire. Many areas in the Midwest are flooded out! So choose your route carefully. As well June 1st is the opening of Hurricane Season, It’s a great time to insure what you already have and find out what you need if you live in a Hurricane zone. It’s better to be over prepared then under prepared. .....David

DavidG

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

advertisement

Comments

• Hi David
    Thanks great reminder and we all need to take care.
    This is one weekend you wish everyone would stay home with their families safe from those who don't use their brains. 
    Utah doesn't face the extreme nature/people caused problems that take such terrible toll on those around the country. We did have fires that were terrible in the land and homes destroyed last year. Earthquakes but not often with any damage and once in awhile a tornado so we are blessed that way. Flooding has become an issue again this year due to snow fall and burned areas so homes etc. will be getting damaged but rarely lives. I worry about members that live in those areas hit with what went on last year and what is going on this year so heartbreaking. Your advice is great and we all need to pay attention.
    I was one of those who about 5 years ago spent a ton of money on bug out kits, water purifiers etc. You know the kits are backpacks full of survival items to last 72 hours. My family thought I was nuts and gave me a hard time like it will never happen here. But things can happen to all of us.
    Best wishes to everyone and their loved ones plus all of the members here.
    Have a safe and good weekend
    Sherri