Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Anyone had Both Sides (Bilateral) IFUSE SI Joint fusion done

Hello Everyone

Please can you let me know if you had Bilateral (both sides done at same time) SI joint fusion with IFuse.  I wanted to know how you managed with the post op after care like walking, lying on the bed, having a shower. I would really like to hear from you please, really appreciate it , thanks 

advertisement

Comments

• Sanam1

welcome to spine-health

I have seen a couple of discussions on I fuse in the past, but I don't remember anybody having both sides done but there may be, while waiting on others to reply go to the search box at the top right of your screen and punch in I fuse, there are a couple of older discussions there.

Good luck and keep us posted
    Chip

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• I have searched and have not seen anyone who had both sides done..thanks

• advertisement
  • LizLiz Posts: 9,726

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Thanks Liz, thats a link to the lumbar spine fusion which is not what am referring to.  I asked about Bilateral (both sides done at same time) SI joint fusion with IFuse

• LizLiz Posts: 9,726

There is no information on what you are asking Sanam1  have you discussed this with your doctor?

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • advertisement
advertisement