Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Viewing your own Posts

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I am working on a new view. View My Posts
It will be on the Navigation Menu right after View Buddy Posts.
Give it a try. It not fancy, but for now a potential method to view your own posts
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• I tried it and it shows my Forum Topic Posts..It shows the subject and responses and when they were..That looks like a good way to track your own forum topics.. :))) jade
  • Just want to make sure I got it right. This shows only the posts you created, not the replies to others posts?
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
    and from there you can follow the replies. It provides the timestamp of the last post, but you would have to follow your thread to get there.
  • I like the new post. I like the new post, hi ho the cherrioe I like the new post
  • You make me laugh! :))( I just got back on the message board so I haven't checked this out yet. I wish I had a method of remembering other post's that I have responded to. Does this help with that? I'll go and take a look! :?
  • advertisement
  • /:) So I click on it and I have one...Hello,I'm new here,blah blah blah.. =))

This says a lot about me... :/

For someone like me who posts mostly to others threads the 'My Points' under MY STUFF still works best.I thank Cindy for that...I don't know Cindy,but I thank her anyway... ;)

View My Posts is a cool new feature for those topic starters =D>
  • didn't even notice that was there, still going to my points to see my posts lol #o
  • This is great to view our own threads that we started, but can you add our posts on other members' threads? It isn't hard to remember our own topics, but remembering where we have posted on someone else's threads is the difficult part.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • You're very welcome! Maybe we won't have to use the My Points method much longer.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
    Cynthia,

I am looking at this. I am trying to get the view filters to provide what you are talking about. It seems like a combination of viewing your own posts and viewing you buddy's
    post, and not all of your posts are going be made to someone who is in your buddy list.

I am trying to accomplish this on our Sandbox Spine-Health system. If I can get this done, I will move it over to the production system
advertisement