Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Viewing your own Posts

advertisement

Comments

• What's with the Cynthia business? I'm only called Cynthia when I am in big trouble. Yikes! What did I do? First someone removed my signature, and now I'm being called Cynthia.

Cindy
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,186
    Sorry Cindy,
    Thats basically the same for me...
    When I behave I am RON
    When I am in trouble its RONALD
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
    Cindy,

I posted a warning about a week ago. Seems like IF you use
    one of the new fields on your Profile (Medical History, Birthdate, Location) and submit it, it wipes out your signature line. This is not happening for everyone! So I am still a bit puzzled by why.
    Knowing this , I have a Copy/Paste of my signature line taht I keep in a Word Document, if I need it again.
  • Cynthia and Ronald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X( Naw , you aren't really in trouble , I just wanted to call you Cynthia and Ronald.... >:D<
    I added a new view
    View My Topics and Posts
    This sort of provides a view of your own posts and posts that you made to other topics. Right now, I am not crazy about the layout or how the filter is working. But its a start.

I do not have it near the top of My Stuff... You need to scroll down a bit to find View My Topics and Posts
  • advertisement
  • Ron, this still only leads to our own threads, not other member topics that we have posted to. Need to work on it more please. This seems to be about the same thing as view my posts, which isn't really view my posts at all, but rather view my topics (threads). So confusing. I'm going to have to go back to school to figure all of this out!
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • No one gets away with calling me Cynthia ~X(

It goes back to an old show of the Brady Bunch when Cindy's brothers called her Cynthia, indicating that she was prissy and stuck up. My brothers started calling me prissy pants Cynthia after that, and I have hated "Cynthia" ever since.

On the other hand, the name "Ronald" seems like a proper name for someone old like Ron. =)) I haven't seen anyone younger than about 70 with the name of Ronald.... Ron, just how old are you? Or should that be Mr. Ronald DiLauro, as my parents taught me to always use Mr. and Mrs. with my elders. :H
    I can add any view filter that is built into the system.
    So far, I havent been able to find everything.
    But when I tried that View Posts Plus I also found posts to subjects that I did not author.
    Let me check some more
    Cindy,
    I changed the filter so that the Original topic is NOT
    one by the current logged on Author (meaning = you, the person that is logged on) and then it will present the last poster, but the thread also meant that some where in that topic you did make a post.

I renamed View My Topics and Posts
    to
    View Topics I've posted

Give that a whirl.
  • its great, it works, you make my life alot simpler, now my mind is not having to remember all these post and stuff, thanks to you i have a little more room in my brain and just maybe now i wont forget to cook dinner tonight.. and all to the bo--man three cheers to you ron.. patsy hoping to soon be aka as ladybug .....
advertisement