Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

A block user function would be appreciated

It would be great for individuals to have a "block" users button like some other forums I frequent.
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    I have an IGNORE user feature on the Spine-Health Sandbox system. I will be working with that to determine when/how that can be migrated to the production Spine-Health system.

It works the same as "Block" With Ignore, you can list the members that you ignore and then you can undo the Ignore.

I will post here when we are ready to move it into production.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Thank you Ron!!!

I hope your having a great day!!!
  • advertisement
  • that function block you from seeing there post's or stop them from PM'g you. Just curious.
  • snap was thinking the same thing
  • i wouldnt block any pm's would just be glad to get to get one. feeling pretty lonely actually not had any, :''( ive only been using site for a short time but got no buddys and everytime i go into chat room its empty
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    Ben, I will verify what it will Ignore.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Oh no!! I remember the problems that the dreaded 'ignore' button caused in chat on the last forum ...... it was all out war for a few days
  • sent you a buddy request and I will PM you too if you want.... :)))
  • I remember too!!!! Lots of drama.
  • of blocking them, why not a function that knocks them up side the head? That would be more satisfying....
advertisement