Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

how do you add description of self that shows up under your post

dbullwinkelddbullwinkel Posts: 224
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I see that many of you have a description of your surgeries, etc under neath you posting..can you tell me how to add that? thanks.
advertisement

Comments

• im far from the best person to give you a answer,, but you have to find signature somewhere, and fill it in, i had to ask for help directly from a admin. wishing you good luck. just patsy tryin to help what little little i can. patsy
  • Thanks! I did it. very easy
  • advertisement
  • you sure did,... patsy
  • Thanks. I've been cutting and pasting, but this is much easier!

8/2008 posterior cervical foraminotomy and foraminectomy at 3 levels (c4-c5, c5-c6, and c7-t1) with arthrodesis
    DDD and severe spondylosis at all cervical levels (except c6-c7).
advertisement