Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

ACDF Sept.12,2008 anyone eles!!!

Comments

• Hi Browneyes145,

By the time you read this in the forum, your surgery will be over. Wonderful and looking forward to your return to the forum to share with us.

Wish you sucess and speedy recovery.

Cheers !
    Kayano
  • Best of luck to you! I wish you a good and speedy recovery! GOOD LUCK!
  • advertisement
  • Sorry I am late with a reply. Had my two level ACDF with cages, plate and screws on 9/12. I am home now and doing well. I got home last night and had a good night sleep with the help of sleep aids and pain meds (doc only gave me darvoct) but so far so good. I also was injured in a auto accident (2 in 3 months). Don't worry. You will be as good as new before you know it. Now, I am only a few days into it so we will see. PM me when you are up for it. I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Just want to say Thank You for all thinking of me. I did GREAT and feeling good. Don't want to sit to long at this computer, but when i can i will write all about my surgery. It went well and fast 30min-60min I sure. So i will get back on just don't want to push myself at sitting to long her.
    CRASH is was great to hear from you too, hope kentuckylady is pulling through too.
  • Hi Browneyes145,

Good to hear your good and quick suregry and you are back home.

Stay positive and you well be back to good normal operation.

I was back to work last Wednesday and getting into the swing of things in the office.

Welcome back !

Cheers !
    Kayano

• advertisement
advertisement