Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I am admitting that I am ADDICTED!!!

MelissaJoMMelissaJo Posts: 196
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Pain Medications
TO THIS WEBDITE anyway! LOL =)) I swear I am on here 3-6 times a day. Then when everyone in my family goes to bed and I have my ME time I get on again. I thought Myspace was bad but damn this is far worse!
advertisement

Comments

• melissa- I agree, this is a good place to learn and share...jade
  • I agree as well i joined recently and have like 50 posts. Its by far my favorite medical forum to date. :)))
  • advertisement
  • Ditto!!! <:P
  • that I absolutly love about this site is , well not just the obvious info and whatnot, but that fact that you can express yourself open and honestly, people generally want an honest answer whether or not they like the answer, and everyone is here to help! I love it. It also makes me feel like I am not the only one going crazy over the pain and ordeals that I have to deal with! It makes me realize that I am not insane 8} LOL
  • :) wow! <:P isn't it wonderful to have the forum to come to whenever we want to. feeling good, having a bad day, go to the forum. need information, want to make a friend, go to the forum! but the forum needs you to make it a good place to be. posting replies to others, joining in on group discussions all make the forum a lively place to be. i love the forum! it is like my second home! i am crazy in love!! 8} Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • :H I agree. It is a great place to gather, vent and find information.

Angela
  • Being new to this site, I came on like gangbusters but now I'm holding back and settling in. It is a wonderful plae to be. Like I have said about PM Dr.s, if your honest with them, they will take care of you. Same goes for this board. If your honest in your postings, others will treat your posts with some degree of dignity and make it worth while.
advertisement