Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

week 36,new day

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
hope you all remembered,im sure you did,Well this is a new day and hopefully a new start when all this weight will just melt away, if only, well a girl can dream can t she lol,Friday will be are new weigh in day and as jenny said in a previous post don t be too disappointed if you have not had a weight loss it could well show up next week,thats what im hoping for ive put on 1 pound but ive ate bithday cake and a few other treats so what can i expect,note to self must try harder
hope you are all having a good week
Elaine
advertisement

Comments

• :) Hi benji! well i did not have birthday cake but i did put on a pound. ~X( that puts me at 149. i am used to really giving the weekends a push for those last few pounds. BUT, i am ready to give it my all for this coming week. i may have fallen down on the job alittle this week. don't be discouraged benji!! good luck to everyone else!! Jenny :)
  • Good Morning! Elaine & Jenny the weight loss will catch up with you if you are being good. No more cake, see?

I'm down 1.2 lbs since Monday. Yes, my scale actually measures by 10ths of a lb. Yahoo! I've been gaining for several weeks. 'Course my uncontrolled eating didn't have anything to do with that LOL!

I'm hoping tomorrow's visit to the LA County Fair with lots of walking will help, as long as I can find some decent food choices. No funnel cake for me!

Teri
  • advertisement
  • teri they sound like great scales,well im feeling like a million dollors ive just got my hair nails and make up done,its god to treat yourself isnt it
  • Yes, it sure is nice to treat yourself. Are you doing something special tonight? Got a hot date? :)))
  • :) my hubsand manicures my feet for me every other weekend. :X it is so relaxing and something i could never afford. you must feel so special getting your hair and makeup done too. is this a test run for the wedding? you must look so beautiful!! and the TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS!! You have done so well! =D> Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • :) ranchoalmosta, WOW! that is so great!! and you have a custom scale. you can lose a small amount and it shows up. that is incentive! good luck for the coming week! Jenny :)
  • tonight,i was sort of good lol only had 2 glasses off wine and 3 out of the 6 courses i even went without the cheese and crackers,it was a good night but there were so many speeches i though it was going to go on forever and your not allowed to leave the table until al the speeches are over,needless to say i sat with my legs crossed most off the night lol
    jenny your lucky to have such a caring hubby
  • Elaine and Jenny, I am right there with you only I gained 1.5 lbs. I can't pretend that I do not know why. Well, hopefully we will all do well next week it being the normal # of days. Good luck to all.
  • :) painintheback, atleast you are aware of what went wrong!! power ahead with this coming week and you will be seeing another weight loss on your scale. Jenny :)
  • Totally forgot! Monday thru Friday I get up, get ready for work, and race out the door! Forgot today too, looks like I'll be weighing in tomorrow. Sorry about that. I need a post-it on my bedside table...
    Jan 2009 L5-S1 ALIF
    May 2017 ALIF L4-L5 with PLF rods added L4-L5-S1
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.