Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Embarrassing Medical Exams (Submitted By Doctors)

advertisement

Comments

• That last one had me rolling. =))
  • How did you know we needed a good laugh today! :))( I laughed out loud, also embarrasing when you live by yourelf! I also liked the Do Not Mow the Grass!
  • advertisement
  • =)) =)) =)) =)) That last one has me in tears!!! =)) =)) Oh my stomach hurts!! I was reading it out loud to my husband, and I couldn't even finish reading it!! I was crying!! Thanks so much, I needed a good laugh =)) =))
  • Boy, you sure know how to find them!!!! Saved the best for last!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
  • your good at this,, you always make me smile and giggle abit, my pain seems to disappear if only for a min while im laughin
    patsy
  • advertisement
  • =)) =)) =)) :))( :D Snookie, you're going to be responsible for someone peeing their pants one of these days! @) The last was of course, the BEST! =)) =)) =)) I was ROFLMAO! =)) =))

"I wish I were an Oscer Mayer Weiner, that is who I'd really love to be, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner, then everyone would be in love with me" :X Was it good for you? 8}
  • =)) :))( 8} :) =)) =)) :))(
advertisement