Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

i will be sooo happy when i die

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Matters of the Heart
bringing that day closer in everyway i can
the best day of my life will be when its over YAY!
advertisement

Comments

• We are here for you.
    Dan
  • hey things cant be so bad , we are here for you >:D<

Angie x
  • advertisement
  • :jawdrop:
  • Is that your cat in your avitar? I will bet that he will not be so happy when you are gone. I bet lots of other people will not be so happy either.
  • Why are you in such a hurry to give up the one and only life that you have on this earth? Of course I've have thoughts like that but I'm still holding out hope for my future! And I'm also just not ready to let everything go. My abilities may be extremely limited now, but I still have plans. So many places to go, so many things to see. Life is short enough without us wishing it away.

And I'm with "painintheback". Is that your cat in the picture? What will she do without her mommy? I have a kitty of my own and when I leave town for a couple of days she refuses to eat. AT ALL! I also have people who love me and I just can't do that to them.

Martha, we are all here to listen. Just talk to us. Send any of us a pm anytime you feel the need. We understand where you are, I'm sure that most of us have had the exact same thought that you are having so we CAN understand.

I'm here to listen if you need me,
    Jewels
  • advertisement
  • I just randomly popped into this post; sometimes I feel like flipping the switch off myself, I'll admit, I'm having a hard time lately, but I know that, collectively, between my kids, my wife, my parents, brother, friends, etc., the pain I would be putting them through collectively would dwarf the pain I would be 'saving' myself by a selfish act.

If those people in your life don't quite support you enough, we will here; life isn't easy and being a spiney doesn't help.. but WE can help.

Wishing you the best

JWM
  • that may come you way,martha try to look forward to those things,look forward to the day there maybe a cure,the day you meet the love of your life who loves you for you, even with all the baggage, all these things and more are possible,but if you choose to look forward to death rather than life you may not notice all the good things that may pass you by ,and i promise they are there if you look hard enough for them and keep your mind and soul open to them,always believe things are possible and they may just come true
  • Hiya Martha..Martha u have gone through too much to just throw in the towel now, i know its not easy for u..but i really really understand where ur coming from, well im trying to m, u have always been so helpful to me here on, and listened many a days in chat, and i know and have seen u helping others.come on martha, u cant give up, U CANT.come on martha :X :X
  • Martha, I too will be happy when I die. Floating around on wings amidst ethereal softness and comfort sound promising. Even more enticing are the 72 virgins that supposedly await, according to a fellow engineer named Abdul.

:P

But, there are still things to and places to go here on earth. Sure, you get to meet those who already passed in Heaven, but you just haven't met nearly enough people in this life to make this worthwhile. I'd say you have many decades to journey this world, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Come on Martha, as others have noted, we have been down this road before. And just like then, pick yourself up and have faith that we have faith in you. You are a beautiful young woman who has a lot to offer some lucky guy. Don't deny him that opportunity.

God bless.

Cheers, Mate
  • Hiya >:D<
    Martha do you have any family? Think about all the good things in life and all the things you enjoy :H

Angie x
advertisement