Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

low ratio of members to guests

There are a LOT of people perusing this forum but only less than 5% who are actual members and participants.
would be nice to have this numbers of "guests'decrease and have more members.I think it would show at least some participation.
Other forums I contribute to have a more equal ratio.
advertisement

Comments

• :) i think the forum would be a better place if lots more people joined in. the bigger our membership, the more topics we create and the more we participate in the forums. come on and join in! Jenny :)
  • I believe that many of the "guests" are actual members, they just haven't logged on.

"C"
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,349
    Welcome to the wonderful world of networking software.
    Guests are NOT guests as you and I normally think of people.
    Guests here not only do represent that (very small numbers) but its the sessions that are created by members and other activities. Each member can have up to 30 guests associated with their session. When a member stays online for a while, individual sessions are created, each one is considered a guest. This is a different way of accounting for people, but this is the standard in many Content Management Systems.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Thank you for the explanation. I knew they were members some how, but didn't know exactly how.

Cool, learn something everyday!

"C"
  • I would like to learn more..... Tell us a story, Ron

:-C
  • advertisement
  • thanks for the explanation-always learning!
advertisement