Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Halloween Costume

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Water Cooler
What is everyone planning on dressing-up as come Halloween?
advertisement

Comments

• going to go as frankenstien.... My collar will make oh so real.. LOL
  • I'm going to be a Ladybug..patsy
  • advertisement
  • get a friend of mine and we will go as Blaine Edwards & Antoine Meriwether "Men on Film"....just gotta find some gay clothes???
  • hated it...double snap down...obviously I watch too much TV.
    I'll just go as myself --booo, boooo-- and hand out candy to the kiddies. O:) jade
  • child, we will be looking at Halloween from a "male" point of view. Oh, it's so exciting to see what the mens will be dressed in (and what they won't)...hush child! We mens love a good costume ball...well, a ball anyways. We'll have to give this one a "through the pumpkin patch and back" SNAP!
  • advertisement
  • That was the most freakiest part of the movie. That kid was pure d evil when he said that!

Jeaux
  • Didn't see the movie, although I did read the book. I was crushed when Gage died.
  • I remember crying my eyes out!! Then running in terror every time my sister screached "MANDA!!!" That little girl (my sister) scared the crap outta me!! She did it just like that creepy lady would say "Rachel"

*shivering* Gonna have bad dreams now :SS
  • A naughty nurse?? LOL =)) Last time I dressed up, I was PREGNANT and did the school girl thing... was quite funny. I think this year, I better go all out before I start to show!

Thinking about doing "plankton" from Spongebob for CJ this year... gonna try to make the costume (we'll see how it turns out!)
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    Not fair, not fair
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement