Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Bone Graft Pain

JoyJJoy Posts: 559
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I had my TLIF on 6/28/08 and am happy to say that almost all of the pain from the graft is gone!! WooHoo! I usually do a lot of whinning, so I thought I'd say something positive for a change. It took longer than I thought for it to get better, but all of a sudden it got really better! Hang in there, Spineys of the World!
advertisement

Comments

• So glad you are feeling better Joy.

Take care,
    Yvonne
  • This is such a great place to come and vent and share the pain and sometimes the joy!

I see you had your surgery one day ahead of me. How are you doing?
  • advertisement
  • =D> so happy for you!!! i will get there soon!!!!
    1 pain spot gone for you, thats a huge step.. =D>

love and hugs
    terri >:D< :* >:D<
  • Hey, girl. Is your leg still feeling better today? Sure hope so, if not, call your dr. tomorrow!
advertisement