Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

There is a God

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Lower Back Pain
Not that I had any doubt :) but today I got the call from My NS office that WC finally approved the PLIF I so desperately need. WOOHOO!!!!!
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,349
    I am happy for you. I read so many post where WC cases drag on and on. So, now onto the next step with surgery and then your recovery.

Congratulations
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Congrats Dude! I know that's a load off. Hope you are blessed with sucessful surgery and recovery also.
  • advertisement
  • My chiropractor has not been wrong in anything He has said to Me. He told Me that WC will change their tune once You get a lawyer and low and behold they did lol. I can smell the Smokey Mountain air already, well in about a year or so :)
  • I wish you a successful recovery and fusion.
  • Ever since you first posted I was pulling for you...so of course I'm glad to hear it.

• advertisement
  • Congrats!! I'm glad you will finally be able to get the care you need. Now you can relax and recover!
  • I disagree, I haven't won the lottery yet...;>)
  • Congrats man! I'm going through the same thing, I haven't heard a yes or no yet, but I don't expect any problems. Workmans comp hasn't turned down anything yet and my lawyer doesn't think they will give me any problems. The only reason I got a lawyer was to cover my butt if the surgery goes bad. When is your surgery planned? Keep us up to date on what happens in the future, I'm curious to see what happens with WC after the surgery.

Good Luck!
  • Surgery has been set for the 27th of this month. I have to get a back brace fitted Friday, and pre-op on the 21st. But the good thing for Me is I get to stay with My mom and aunt for a month of pampering (well sorta). Its good that You got a lawyer right away. If I would have done that sooner, things probably would have gone a bit smoother for Me. Lawyers make the difference in the long run (it also lets the insurance company know that You mean business). Usually WC will settle with You after all is said and done for lifetime medical that You might need etc.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.