Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Slow

Over the last 12 hours I have noticed a tremendous slowdown of SH. I have seen no other slowdown of websites I go to, so I am sure it's not my computer. I only have the issue when coming here. I've even been timed out when trying to post a reply on a thread.

"C"
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,349
    the past couple of days, I have seen a slow down on this site.
    I've got the problem opened up with the developers to take a look at it. In the past, its been something with the way some of the side pages were being loaded.
    Stay tuned
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • ad at top loads...then rest of page takes a minute.
  • advertisement
  • I had the same problem as you, angriman just this morning. Seems to be fine though this afternoon.
  • I can't ge into some threads, anyone else have this problem? I click on one, For a few minutes it looks like it going (the ball is spinning, the blue line on the bottom is geeting longer, sorry I can't be more specific i'm not good with computers). Then everything stops and I am where I started, not in the thread. I've had it happen a few times tonight.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,349
    We are experiencing some severe performance problems. I think it will be worse for different people, depending on what browser you are using.
    Those with Mozilla Firefox are probably the best off right now, those that use Internet Explorer Release 6 is probably in the worst position.
    Still, no matter what you are using, there are problems that have to be addressed. This is something Spine-Health has to address and fix
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • correctly now. Y'all must've gotten problem worked out.
  • fooled you, it was only for a short time, now it's back to slow
  • is still loading correctly...but wait: you are half/day ahead of me so maybe in 12 hours mine will start messing-up?
  • :) i logged on this morning and have had a long delay EVERY time i go out of a forum and try to get back into another. never had this before and my computor is running fine. Jenny
  • my computer! I'm so glad that I decided to check out this thread. I was telling my husband that there was something wrong with our computer and that we needed some more memory or something. Whew! I can rest easy now! Thanks for letting us know.
advertisement