Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Asking For Some Good Thoughts and Vibes Please

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Matters of the Heart
Good morning all. This morning at 1145a I have my CT Scan scheduled to check out my back and my abdomin/pelvic area. Any good thoughts sent my way, in hopes that my hardware is a.) not broken, b.) my fusion is fused (after 8 years), and c.) that there are no tumors or any such thing in my uterus and no problems with adhesions.... I just couldn't express my thanks enough. I have an upset stomach from nerves and just want to get it over with. I am hand carrying my films and report with me as I see my doc tomorrow at 4:15pm.... still can't get in with the OB until November 21, 2008.... had to go to ER over the weekend because of the ol' female problems and even HE called the OB's office to see if he could get me in sooner and they even told HIM not until Nov. GRRRRRR. I guess that's all I can do, eh?

Anyway, I haven't had a scan of my back in several years so I am so very nervous, probably more than I should be. I am also VERY concerned that my Arachnoiditis has progressed up my spine and that scares the $hit outta me, too. I just need some good vibes and thoughts to take with me this morning and I know that I can get them here.... anytime of anyday.

All my love and thanks to all,

Amy
advertisement

Comments

• My thoughts are with ya this mornin here in college-ville!
    Hope things smooth over and these problems pass for ya quickly. Keep that chin up and keep swinging, these probs will pass and I hope that the OB will see ya real soon to take that burden of worry offa ya!
    Peace
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Ranchhand,

Hugs to you and thank you as always.

Peace to you as well.

love,

amy

• advertisement
  • You know why???
    Coz us spineys?
    we stick ta gedda!
    Dont fret the day, your a good and kind, strong and inspiring gal to me and many of us here. Your beautiful inside and out and nothing but well wishes and love are going out your way! All us spineys gonna circle the wagon round any other feller...er fellher..any way, you get the drift. hang tough girli girrl and its gonna be ok!

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I send my Love over the mountain, over the sea, into the heavens, and it returns to me pressed down and multiplied. I know that all of the love that you have given out over the years is returning to you now. It returns in the form of peace, of health, of prosperity. I know that everything you seek, you find.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • I'm sending many good wishes and {{{{{vibes}}}}} your way,hoping you get only good news.

• advertisement
  • Stay strong and always hold on to hope. I'll be praying for you and hoping that all goes well. I'll also be wishing for a big medical breakthrough in the coming years to help zap away our spinal trials and tribulations.

We can always dream, can't we?

B)

Cheers, Mate
  • You'll be fine and things will work out the way they are meant to and need to.

"C"
  • Dear Amy. I have already said a speacial prayer just for you. I can't imagine a better "vibe" to send you than that.
    Wishing you my best, O:)
    Topfuelfan

P.S. Also sending you a hug! >:D<
  • You've had it piled on....and it keeps coming! You're a strong, determined woman and you have the will to get through this. Just remember that.

We're all pulling for you,

Griff
advertisement