Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tomorrow!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Well tomorrow is my day! I leave at 4:00 am (hospital is an hour away) for check in at 5:00. will be in the hospital till saturday. Hopefully the fusion goes good with no problems, when i get back home ill make sure to update!
advertisement

Comments

• ....for a rapid recovery!

And THANK YOU, sir, for your service.

Mike
  • Best of wishes too you.
    I will be looking forward to your update.
    Patsy
  • advertisement
  • I will hold you in my prayers and wish you a speedy recovery. All will go well. Thank you for all that you did for our country and your sacrifices. =D>
    I am scheduled the day after you with a 3 lvl ACDF with instrumentation. It will be interesting to compare notes, especially when we are heavily medicated! :))(
  • Best of luck tomorrow on your surgery. Prayers and hugs sent your way. Thank you for your service to our great country. Will be waiting to hear from you after. Seeking
  • the best of wishes for your surgery. you are strong and i bet ya you will be home before saturday!!! :D ok you can yell at me when you get home if your not #:S

i thought mine was going to be 4 days again and well it was only wednesday to friday!!! O:)

BE STRONG YOUR IN OUR THOUGHTS!!
  • advertisement
  • To a full recovery and painless lifestyle.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • Tomorrow is my day also. I don't have to be there until 7:30. Bilateral L4/L5 Laminectomy Discectomy Foraminotomy
    I've got all the heavy stuff done and what isn't ... can wait.

Best of luck!
    Look forward to your report.

• Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you lots of positive vibes for a speedy and safe recovery.

Thank you for everything you did whilst you served out in Iraq. We can never repay you for the sacrifices you made, but you are forever held in gratitude. Thanks from the bootom of my heart.

Looking froward to seeing your next update after surgery.

Love from a friend across the pond in the UK
    Danni xxx hug hug hug xxx
  • for all the support i will definetely keep you all updated when i get home!
  • Good Luck Ranger,

I know you're in pain now but the result of good surgery will get you on te path to recovery really soon.

Keep those small goals in mind as you go through the day and those long term goal of geting back to a regular routine on the horizon that you look to each day.
advertisement