Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Ron DiLauro - Out 10/23/08 - 11/08/08

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I will be out of the country during this time frame.
My wife and I will be vacationing in Italy (hence my current avatar)
I will also be disabling my Private messages, so that I will not be able to receive any messages during this time frame.
When I return, the PM will be enabled again.

I hope that everyone can have as pain free a day as possible.
Take care, see you around 11/07.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• I collect rocks. Stop laughing! I do, really, from different states.

When people go on vacay, they bring me a rock. Big or small, I accept 'em all.

And I never feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween "All I got was a rock". ;)

Have fun Ron, and hope you have a safe trip! Not sure about everyone else, but I will miss you!

Jeaux
    :B
  • How exciting for you guys! Even though I'm sooo super jealous :))( I hope you have a wonderful trip to Italy and we'll see you when you return. Have a safe trip Ron. :)))
  • advertisement
  • Ron, >:D<
    You guys have a wonderful time >:D< , make sure you have lots of relaxation and loads of fun :) . We will all miss you! >:D< Your known admirer :X

Angie :*
  • Ron,

Have a fantastic holiday with your wife. We will all miss you, but you sure deserve a break after everything you do for us all here.

Rome is a fantastic city, the people are so friendly. Its nice to see everyone dresses up to go to dinner too. You will get to see some amazing archetecture so you will get some great photos.

Are you sure there isn't room in your suitcases for a few of us to come to Italy too.

Bon Voyage,

Danni

• Ron, have a well deserved vacation with your wife, I hope its pain free and relaxing!!!
  • advertisement
  • Wow, Italy. I hope that you have minimal pain and have a relaxing enjoyable trip. You really deserve it.
  • :) the forum is very quiet without you around. i guess we can all have a mini vacation ourselves. i know you are having such a great time it makes the plane ride and airport hassles less so. i hope you bring back a few pictures. Jenny :)
  • I hope he will remember to bring us all back some pizza and Italian wine
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• Bruce you took the words right out of my mouth...bring on some good wine....and of course i will always eat the italian food... best dinners ever eat drink, talk, eat, drink, talk, eat more and drink more fall out of the chair.
  • tamtam said:
    .....eat more and drink more fall out of the chair.
    ...you're so funny tam! I think when Ron is back he should start work on planning a spine-health member tour to italy - of course he would be shouting...
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

advertisement