Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Going to Heart Dr today 2 see if its my legs/circulation or back problems hm UPDATE10/28

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hi all,
Most of you that know me , know about my ongoing saga on my legs and being so painful to walk. Take your breath away painful no matter what I am doing, inside or outside. Not a minute goes by that it does not happen. :jawdrop: #o [(
Which of course we all need our legs ;)
So at 11am I have a appt with a Heart Dr. to check for PVD and PAD.
I will post when I get back.

I am posting here since this where I do most of my work =)) :B :B

Hopefully it is not this and it is my back.
But in a way if it is 1 of these 2 issues we can start meds and treatment.

Ya'all have a awesome morning and I shall return this afternoon and post away :D O:)

Hugs and love!!
>:D< :* >:D< :*
advertisement

Comments

• Keep the faith, girl! Hopefully they will be able to help you right away and you'll be walking great in no time. God bless you today!
  • i hope it all works out for you and its something easy that they can fix fast! i know you really need help and hope this dr is the answer. good luck and big prayers!

all the best,
    karenc
  • advertisement
  • Terri - I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you that there is an easy fix. Terri
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    Terri, I hope things turn out in your favor.
    Worse thing is NOT knowing what is going on
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I hope you get an answer where there is a simple solution.

Keep us posted hun. >:D<
  • advertisement
  • Hi all,
    First thanks for the well wishes and responses.
    I have not so great news at all.
    First I saw a general surgeon who treats legs issues. Personally I thought he was a heart dr. So excuse me for that.

He did the blood pressure cuff test and doppler on my pulses in my legs.
    I hardly have any blood flow going through each leg worse on the left.
    Second they did a ultrasound of the aortic valve in the stomach.
    Its almost completly blocked in the left side. And what has happened is it has broke off (the calcification) and gone into my legs.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have a emergency appt with a TOP NOTCH vascular surgeon on Tuesday the 28th.
    They will do a more extensive test of the belly.
    Most likely it will come down to 2 things.
    Stents in my legs
    Bypass surgery in my stomach X( X( ~X( ~X( :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :''( :''( :''( :''( :''( :''(

This is a rare disorder Lerichies syndrome. He was shocked at the least to see a 41 yr old who used to be very active.
    I'm at a lose for words and that is not like me. :S [(
    I am going to stay strong and get through this. 8>
    Get the problem fixed whether they admit me Tuesday that day because of my age or the following week.
    Fix me UP so I can walk again like a NORMAL person.
    Mabye this is why I have not fused.

I will write more later when I'm able. Im totally worn out from testing . The ultrasound was painful as it was about 45 min pushing on my stomach.

I love you all with what I have and what I can give.
    Going to rest now and sink this all in..

Hugs
    Terri >:D< :* O:) O:) O:) O:)
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    can considering everything that is happening to you.
    Your Spine-Health 'family' is behind you and will all be giving our best wishes/hopes and vibes to see you through everything.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Terri..I am sorry for everything you have been going through. Try to stay as positive as possible, though I understand how hard that can be some days. We are all "on your side"
  • are being sent by fedex directly to you!! Keep your spirts up. Although it is not what you want to hear at least they could tell you something and plan a course of action.

Luv ya,
    Shell
  • I wish you had gotten better news Terri but hopefully they can get you straightened out and back to feeling better.

>:D< Hang in there
advertisement