Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Going to Heart Dr today 2 see if its my legs/circulation or back problems hm UPDATE10/28

Comments

• I am sorry to hear about your problem. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ann
  • Wow I am really sorry to hear that.
    I had the same test 2 weeks ago at one of those mobile screening busses that go around doing "health fairs".

What is your prognosis upon a successful procedure to repair it?

Agin, sorry to hear you are going thru this.
    -----------------------------
    On the sunny and mild Central Coast of California

L4-L5 endoscopic transforaminal microdiscectomy June, 2007
    L5-S1 endoscopic transforaminal microdiscectomy May, 2008
  • advertisement
  • I am so sorry to hear your news. Stay strong, girl! You can do this! All the best to you.
  • Terri, you are a strong and capable woman who can do anything you wish for- even get over this hurdle. Seems like you are going for the olympics :))( but you dont need to train soo hard.

I am sure all will be well and there will be an easier option for you. Do you take DHA fish oil? It is great for circulation, cholesterol etc.

It does also sound as if it could be the reason you did not fuse, poor circulation=no fusion.

Big hugs Sara O:)
  • sorry for all the pain. hope you get the treatment you need really soon so you can start to get better and better and not worse and worse. thinking of you... sending good thoughts your way. one day at a time...
  • advertisement
  • Oh Terri my friend! :''( I am soooooo sorry for you!! I wish that we lived closer so I could come and help you get through this! Even though we are miles apart, we are still close! >:D<
    I don't know what to say...... I am at a loss of words. :?
    If it's not one thing, it's another, huh? Just keep those spirits high and keep smiling! You're a strong woman, and I have faith that all will go well for you. Just look at the future and what that brings for you. I know it's not easy, but just think what it will be like for you to walk!! I know I can't wait myself and i don't have the problems you are facing.
    Well, I love you girl! :X :X
    Hugs and kisses! >:D< >:D<
    Kim
  • Oh Terri!! I wished that we lived closer so that I could help you get through all of this! I'm sooooo sorry that you are going through this!
    I just can't believe all that is happening to you at this time! Just think though when all is said and done, you will be walking just fine with no problems.
    My mother has issues with her circ in her legs too. Actually all around. She was diagnosed with CIDP, and neurological disease which is very rare, so I know what you are going through.
    I am with you in spririt girlfriend! PM me if you want to! I can give you a internet shoulder to cry on, yell at whatever you need!
    Keep up the good spirits!
    Love ya!
    Kim
  • girl!!
    do what u gotta do. that is a lot to digest!! stay strong chick!!!
    from what i know about u it seems that u have been through worse. this may just be a walk in the aprk for u.
    keep checking in with us.
  • Oh Terri, I am so sorry you got disappointing news. At least now you know what is wrong and can work toward a solution.

My ex had the femoral-popliteal stints put in on Feb 14. It was an outpatient procedure and went smoothly. He developed a hematoma on one leg, but he is on plavix, so that is probably why. He is a smoker with high blood pressure, only 44 years old. He had leg pain but just thought it was joints/muscles until he got diagnosed due to having a heart cath after a heart attack. He got stints in his heart too in January.

You can do this! You will get through cause you are such a strong postitive person. I am sorry you are having to deal with so much. I will be here to support you in any way I can. >:D< :* Cali-Sue

• >:D<
advertisement