Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Going to Heart Dr today 2 see if its my legs/circulation or back problems hm UPDATE10/28

Comments

• Don't sweat the intubation. I was intubated for several days and came out of it just fine. The worst part was the drooling around it (from the ketamine) but they had a suction tube right there that I could use anytime I felt the need.

Glad they found the problem. Best wishes.

"C"
  • It never hurts to ask! I would have never even have thought about the tummy tuck until the ortho surgeon mentioned that! I was kinda in shock, both my mother and myself. If I could have had it all done, well what the heck! Go for it! :))(
    Terri- I HOPE THAT YOU DIDN'T DO ANY HOUSE WORK TODAY!! I HOPE THAT YOU LET YOUR KIDS DO IT FOR YOU! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR OTHERWISE OR I MIGHT HAVE TO TRACK YOU DOWN! image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />
    I can't wait to be in my bed! Still downstairs in the hospital bed. I'm afraid I will slip and fall when I have to get up in the middle of the night. (I'm one who has to use the bathroom a lot at night) I know my husband can't wait for me to sleep with him again, and my poor dog too! As for me, well I'm kinda liking the whole bed to myself! Plus, I'm not in pain when someone else moves around!
    Well Terri, take care of yourself! I have my drs appt tomorrow to find out what's going on with me! He will tell me hopefully once he sees my MRI! I kinda hope he sees something so that I can know what's causing this pain! Just hope it's not too bad.

Love ya girl!
    Kim
  • advertisement
  • I know you are so not looking forward to another surgery - however, there must be some relief in knowing what the problem is and that it is fixable.

Keep positive thoughts!

• Hi all,
    Today is the day!!! I will know around 2:30 if they admit me and do surgery this week. Or they wait it out till a week or two.
    So If I am not around after 1 today you will know they did.
    I won't see hubby to show him how to post. I can write it on paper and see if he can figure it out that way.
    Hey my 12 yr old might do better then him =)) =))

Im very very EXCITED :D ;) <:P . I hope they do put me in. Will keep me away from the cigs and get this show on the road baby!!!!<br />
    You all hang in there for the day. Keep your recoveries up, kkeep your pain at bay. Stay warm and comfy. Its going to snow here in NYS this afternoon into tonight WHEW :D :D :D
    Love snow but snow and barometric pressure eats aways at pain patients ~X( ~X( }:) Meany snow L)

Ok all have a AWESOME AWESOME day.
    You all have been wonderful!!!
    Love you all with all that I have and all that I can give.
    Your all number 1 no matter what your issue.

Huggies
    Terri >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Relax, breath, relax, breath. Easier said than done, I know you will do great!

Hugs and kisses!
    Shell

BTW- Its snowing here allready, schools are closed and we are expecting lots of snow and ice. Anywhere from 3-6 inches, nothing for you guys but for October its unusual for us!
  • advertisement
  • Walk in the park.

Enjoy the scenery.

"C"
  • good luck girl!!! we are all thinking of u and praying for a speedy recovery for u!!!
  • Terri, good luck sweetie! I am thinking about you and saying some prayers for your speedy recovery. I hope they get it over with for you, I know that is what you are hoping for. You will do great. :X >:D< :* :X >:D< :*
  • Terri,

I only just found this post ( #o ) but I am gutted to read your latest news.
    Praying for you (again) and very moved by your myspace page. :*

Why oh, why do some folk (and the good ones at that) seem to have double , triple helpings of c*ap?
    - You're gonna be one hell of a strong person, thats all I can say!

I wish you well today...plskeep us posted.
    I also found this...

www.sunzi1.lib.hku.hk/hkjo/view/23/2300012.pdf

made interesting reading...makes you extra aware that perhaps some of your ongoing problems have been masked by these vascular problems. Lets hope so and pray there is a solution. >:D<
advertisement