Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.


elviseelvis Posts: 79
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Matters of the Heart
can anyone help me with this
dave as DDD L5-S1

hi everyone my husband as been off work for 6 months he works in a school in the uk and today i got an email saying this: The final offer from the school is 4 months pay. Could you please let me know by 24 October whether Dave would like to take up this offer.

Please note that as Dave is currently on long term sick the school will continue to use the sickness absence management procedure and will need to determine appropriate action in relation to Dave's level of absence.

As Dave does not wish to return to work under the new conditions and if this cannot be resolved through a compromise agreement the Headteacher will also need to complete the consultation process and seek to dismiss for some other substantial reason. However,, the school is keen to resolve this to the satisfaction of both parties.

The school has informed me that the investigation report into Dave's industrial injury should be with you by the end of the week.

thay are trying to chamge his work contrack and make him work night when he can go back he has said not to them about this we dont want to take there offer as we have been working there for 11 years but they are saying that they can get rid off him even if hes off sick can anyone help us on this sorry this is a long one dave has been in pain with his back all this time now and now we have this stress as well


  • I wonder if they even have anything like that in the UK? Is it possible to get some sort of legal counsel?
  • they do but they never help out we have been with them for 11 years paid our money but when you need them they are never there always doing something else or off sick
  • advertisement
  • Hiya sorry to hear that your not well and having this grief too. There used to be something called the wages counsel, but they liquidized some time ago. If your with the union they are equally as good and can help you. There is something called ACCASS they will help, if your being treated unfairly or wages anything tell them and they will sort it. The local tax office will put you intouch with the nearest ACCASS to you. Let me know how you get on!

Sign In or Register to comment.